Saturday, March 26, 2011

Comments 4 Kids #4, #5 & #6

friends think you are a good egg, even though you are slightly cracked

Prince @ Pt England School

I just finished reading Prince's blog. He is a 6th grade student at the Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand. Prince has four brother and four sisters. His class just finished playing several games of Cricket. They won three out of four of their games. I was very surprised to see that Prince and I have very similar tastes in music. He likes Michael Jackson and Bob Marley. I guess what they say is true, music is universal!

Kalin @ Edgewood City School

Kalin is a 4th grade student in Mrs. Phares class at the Edgewood City School. She had a wonderful blog post. It was so sweet. You can see it here Kalin's Blog It said, "Friends are there for you anywhere. They will cheer you up if you are sad. They will make you happy and make you laugh." Friends have been a very important in my life. Some of my funniest and saddest moments have been shared with my friends. I could not imagine life without them.

Stevie @ Pt England School

Stevie is in the 7th grade at Point England School in Auckland, New Zealand. His blog post was about a two day camp he went to. They went to several activities such as tent making, archery and kayaking. He had spent a lot of time writing his post. It was several paragraphs long. The camp sounded like it may have been school sponsored because he wrote about doing the activities with teachers. That sounds like a great idea. A school trip that is like a summer camp! Sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment